It's so important to find a good church home during your time in school. While many of our students worship and fellowship throughout the week with campus ministries (which we encourage you to get involved with -- see some of our recommendations below!), we believe it's crucial for you to step outside the college bubble and get to know believers of all ages and seasons of life. To that end, we'd love to have you get connected with us -- and here are a few ideas for ways to do that!
- Sign up for one of the college-specific student email lists, linked below!
- Sign up for the church-wide e-bulletin email list, which will help connect you to ministry needs and special events at the church
- The Stone Hill Young Adults ministry, which coordinates small groups and fellowship events for grad students, young professionals, and those college students who would prefer getting involved with an off-campus small group.
Princeton University and Westminster Choir College students
We've separated out the Princeton and Westminster undergrads because of their geographic proximity to the church -- we provide a free Sunday morning shuttle service before and after each service from these campuses up to Stone Hill. Sign up for this email list and you'll get notifications about the shuttle service, info about Sunday brunches together in the dining halls, and other info on ways to get connected at Stone Hill! You'll also get occasional pastoral emails from Pastors Matt and Tracy aimed specifically at college students.
Recommended campus ministries:
There is a growing community of TCNJ students attending Stone Hill, and we're so glad you're all here! We want to help you get connected to each other and to the broader church community, so sign up for this email list to get relevant updates, information about special church events and ways you can serve, and other details on how to connect at Stone Hill. You'll also get occasional pastoral emails from Pastors Matt and Tracy aimed specifically at college students.
Rider, Rutgers, and other colleges
We'd love to help all college students to find a church home and a tight-knit community here at Stone Hill! So we encourage you to sign up for the Stone Hill Young Adults email list, to get immediately connected to a thriving community of "college and career" folks in the area. You'll get regular emails about our weekly Sunday lunches after either service, info about special events, and other ways to get connected to the church community. We'll also forward on the semi-regular pastoral emails from Pastors Matt and Tracy for all college students.
Transportation to Stone Hill's Sunday morning worship is provided from the Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton University and the Westminster Choir College during the academic year. If you are in need of a ride to Stone Hill when the shutle in not running please call the church office, 609.924.3816, Monday thru Friday 9 AM to 5 PM and we can help coordinate a ride for you.
On the rare occasions when there are emergency interruptions to the shuttle service or a weather-related delay of church services, please check the Stone Hill Princeton website.
Tiger Transit Bus Shuttle Service: Please see the bus route below.
Note: There will be no bus service on Sunday, December 23 or Sunday, December 30 as the campuses are closed for Christmas Break. Contact the church office if you would like a ride.
Tiger Transit Sunday Shuttle Route - First Service
- 9:10 from MacKay Hall, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 9:13 Lakeside Drive
- 9:15 Elm Drive at Goheen Walk
- 9:17 Elm Drive at Dodd Hall
- 9:20 Westminster Choir College, at Walnut and Houghton
- 9:25 arrive at Stone Hill
- (return tram departs Stone Hill at 11:05)
Tiger Transit Sunday Shuttle Route - Second Service
- 10:35 from MacKay Hall, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 10:38 Lakeside Drive
- 10:40 Elm Drive at Goheen Walk
- 10:42 Elm Drive at Dodd Hall
- 10:45 Westminster Choir College, at Walnut & Houghton
- 10:55 arrive at Stone Hill Church
(return tram departs Stone Hill at 12:45)