Stone Hill Young Adults is a group that coordinates fellowship amongst the young adults (University Students, Graduate Students, and Career Adults) who attend Stone Hill. The young adult demographic is a growing one in the Princeton area, and it's been exciting to see how God has been forging relationships and building a vital community among us at Stone Hill!
abide is a large group gathering of Stone Hill Young Adults.
We gather to worship the Lord through singing, listening the Word, and sharing our fellowship with one another.
- When: 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 8pm
- Where: 2nd floor of Stone Hill Church (You can come into the church and walk down towards "stone hill kids" section. You will soon see the stairs which leads to the second floor.)
- Who: Anybody is welcome!
- Want to know more? Contact pastor Jin or sign up for Young Adult Email List (also listed below)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to sign up for the Stone Hill Young Adults email list! You'll get periodic emails about our young adults gatheing "abide," small groups, special events, and other ways to get connected and serve within the community.Young Adult Email List
Among the activities we coordinate are:
- a weekly Sunday lunch, held after the 11:10 church service -- the location changes, but find us in the back of the church sanctuary after the service and join us for a meal!
- eight young adult focused small groups (three of which are co-sponsored by Princeton Evangelical Fellowship), held on different nights in homes around the region
- special large group gatherings (like holiday parties, worship nights, movie nights, etc.)
- hiking and camping trips
- ...and so much more!
CAMPUS SHUTTLE SERVICE: For Princeton University, Princeton Theological Seminary, and Westminster Choir College students, we offer a free shuttle service to church on Sunday mornings. Click here for more details on this service, including route schedules and the signups for the text alert system!
We hope to see you at our weekly brunch or visiting a small group! Feel free to contact pastor Jin with any questions.