OK, first of all: if something is up, talk to us. There is no "how to" to know what to do next when you are trying to walk in faith with your kids. But we might have some advice, and we can certainly listen and pray with you.
If you want to do some reading, below are some books that have been recommended over the years. And students? Feel free to read these too and tell us what you think.
- Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp
- Instructing a Child’s Heart by Tedd & Margie Tripp
- Big Truths for Young Hearts by Bruce Ware
- Long Story Short: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God by Marty Machowski
- Give Them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Gospel-Powered Parenting: How the Gospel Shapes and Transforms Parenting by William P. Farley
- Disciple Like Jesus: For Parents by Alan Melton
- Family Driven Faith: Doing What It Takes to Raise Sons and Daughters Who Walk with God by Voddie Baucham