Making Dedicated Followers
The congregation at Stone Hill is committed to making dedicated followers of Jesus Christ in Princeton, the Northeast, and the whole world. That means we are committed to reaching out and serving in our church and community as well as partnering with global churches and missionaries. Contact the Global Outreach Team for more details about Global Outreach at Stone Hill.
We are committed to reaching out and serving in our community. We have the God-given responsibility to love our neighbors by caring for their spiritual, emotional, and physical needs. We are committed to sharing the love of Jesus that has changed our lives with others.
Outreach: Discovery Bible Study
- Developing a prayer strategy for your friends, neighbors and co-workers.
- Understanding how to engage with your friends, neighbors and co-workers.
- Moving conversations from casual to meaningful, from meaningful to spiritual and from spiritual to discovery.
- Learning how to facilitate a discovery bible study that goes through a series of passages from Creation to Christ.
- Learning a flow to a good discussion-based bible study---it's not the same as teaching.
- Engaging those with no faith in an interaction around God's Word.
- Here's a couple of links that introduce you to this process.
- Contact Pastor Tracy for more info.
- Follow up with women recently released from prison
- Stone Hill Arts Series: engaging the faith through the arts.
- Acorn Glen/ PCC: This group reaches out to residents of Acorn Glen assisted living and Princeton Care Center.
Outreach happens best through relationships and relationships form around common interests. If you are interested in serving in any of these areas or want to know about other ongoing initiatives, or would like to start an outreach ministry based on a special interest or need, we would love to hear your ideas. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SHC office at 609-924-3816.
Saturday, June 20 @6:30pm | Stone Hill Young Artists Concert. A gala performance featuring young musicians and artists.
Every believer has been given a spiritual gift by God himself. The Service Opportunities chart is a one-stop source to help you find your place of ministry so that you can serve others at Stone Hill. After we receive the form, we will contact you and walk you through the process to find the right ministry fit for you.
30+ Missionary Groups
"Whatever you have commanded us we will do, wherever you send us we will go" -- Joshua 1:16
Since the formation of Westerly Road Church in 1956 and the expansion to Stone Hill Church of Princeton in 2013, the Lord has given us a vision and an ever growing passion for missions. Today, we support more than 30 missionary groups (families and organizations) working to fulfill the Great Commission. The majority of missionaries are members of the congregation who were inspired by other missionaries, speakers and pastors encouraging them to get involved in the work of the great commission. Our missionaries are working in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. They are engaged in preaching, teaching, evangelism, church planting, medical ministry, translation and literacy, and much more.
Short Term Missions
We have a flourishing short-term mission program that supports our missionaries and local community outreach. Our praise is to the Lord for the many years SHC has been about making dedicated followers of Jesus Christ in Princeton, the Northeast, and around the world.
Summer Internships 2020
Leave the shore behind this summer, head for new horizons, and make waves that will impact the world! Click here to download the list of summer opportunities.
Contact the Global Outreach Team for more information about Global Outreach at Stone Hill.