Jesus Christ is our redemption from sin's tyranny.
Dear Stone Hill Church Family,
Romans 12:13 instructs us to “…seek to show hospitality.” Each Sunday morning there are a myriad of people who provide service through hospitality in multiple ways for the many people who come to Stone Hill Church. These ways include:
· Greeters: welcoming people in the atrium as they arrive for service
· Welcome Center: providing our guests with helpful information
· Ushers: seating people, taking the offering, and handing out bulletins
· Café: serving coffee and bagels in the atrium after each service
· Prayer Team: providing prayer support for people after every service
We are looking for people to help serve in all of these areas. These important ministries provide essential connections with people every Sunday. God uses us to provide a personal touch to the many people who come every week to Stone Hill Church.
We are looking to add people in every area for the new ministry year. You don’t have to serve every week. We typically schedule people as they are able to serve.
If you would like to explore serving in any of these areas, please contact Lara Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in contact with you and provide appropriate training so that you can begin extending personal hospitality on Sunday mornings to the glory of Jesus Christ.
In His Grace,
Pastor of Care