The believer’s body is a temple of the Holy Spirit-Glorify God with your body.
Intern Spotlight: Brian Edgerly will be serving as one of our interns this year. Brian Edgerly along with his wife Becky and two children (Becca and Ryan) have been attending Stone Hill for the past 3 years. Brian came to Christ 14 years ago following Becca’s birth and received the call to full-time ministry 5 years ago. For the past 10 years, Brian has been involved in ministering to men regarding issues of sexual brokenness and integrity. He is currently finishing up his course work in the Christian & Missionary Alliances Ministerial Studies Program. After he completes his course work, Brian is planning to enter into the ordination process here at Stone Hill Church. He currently serves us as leader of Men’s Ministry, Men’s Small Group Coach, and the Freedom Group. Brian will be working primarily with all aspects of Men’s Ministry at Stone Hill as well as receiving ministry experience in other areas of Pastoral Ministry. You can contact Brian at email@example.com.
Serve On A Team: As we approach the fall it is vital that all of us at Stone Hill Church consider what ministries God might be directing us to serve in during this ministry year. Part of what it means to be part of a fellowship of believers is using our spiritual gifts to serve others. Let me encourage you to consider various ministry opportunities in three ways:
· Pray for God’s direction concerning your ministry involvement for the 2017-18 ministry year.
· Take a copy of the Serve On A Team Opportunities list that is available at the Welcome Table.
· Log in to the Loop https://stonehillprinceton.org/loop. Use the email address Stone Hill uses to contact you as your user name. Login, or Sign Up if you haven’t already created your password:
* When logged in, click on your name in the upper right of the screen, choose Edit Your Profile.
* Verify information on Basic and Address tabs. Check mark the applicable gifts, passions, and abilities under the My Fit tab. Click save at the bottom of the page.
* Select serve from the menu on the left of the screen to see serving opportunities and to indicate when and how often you would be available to serve. Apply or volunteer to serve!