The church is the temple of faith for the Spirit of God.
Sunday, November 8, 2020
Order of worship:
- Have you ever had access to a powerful person or someone you greatly admired---describe that.
- We have access to by the Spirit to our Father God. Why do we appear to be more excited about our access to powerful human beings but tend to take for granted or even neglect the access we have to God Himself?
- It’s easy to see the failings of the church. We are all sinners. But, do you have trouble viewing the people in our church as fellow citizens? Part of our spiritual family? Why is that hard for you or for us?
- We are called a temple. Do you have a sense of the glory of the church as described by God Himself?
- If this is true, that we are a dwelling place of God by the Spirit----how should that change the way we view the church, one another and ourselves?