We are called to become like Christ by living our our gospel identity.
Sunday, November 29, 2020
Order of worship:
- Before you responded to Jesus’ call to follow him, what other callings were you following?
- What in your life with Jesus right now do you find dissatisfying and makes other callings from the world more attractive?
- Discuss a time when following Jesus was most attractive to you and why.
- What’s your experience like sharing about your beliefs with others?
- How does the news that Jesus is Lord speak to the various circumstances you are in as a small group, family, friends’ circle?
- What spiritual gifts do you see being used in your small group?
- How does the use of them affect your group?
- What spiritual gifts are needed for your small group during the pandemic?
- How might they be used to reach neighbors?
- Name an ordinary Christian (i.e. one that you have had personal connection with) that has shaped you as a disciple of Jesus Christ. What about them makes you want to draw closer to Christ.
- Spend time in your small group thanking God for their influence on your life.