Our new identity in Christ is in direct opposition to our former identity of the flesh.
Sunday, December 6, 2020
Order of worship:
- Why would Paul ask Gentile Christians not to live like Gentiles?
- What’s one of the ways your thinking about life has changed since becoming a Christian (or what’s a more recent development in your discipleship to Jesus)?
- What about the gospel and the circumstances made you change your thinking?
- What’s the experiential difference between learning how to do things as an individual vs. in a group?
- How does the fact that learning to live with Jesus is a communal work impact your understanding of discipleship?
- What have you learned about living as a disciple in a community that you wouldn’t have learned if you were living as a disciple in isolation from others?
- How have you grown spiritually since the start of small group this year?
- What have you received from the group that helped you grow?
- What can you contribute to the group in the winter months to stay connected in discipleship?