We are called to become like Christ by living out our gospel identity.
Sunday, December 13, 2020
Order of worship:
- Do you have trouble being transparent with others?
- Is it hard for you to confront other believers?
- Is it hard to be transparent about how you are really doing and where you are struggling? Why is that?
- Paul says that we are members of one another as a reason for open, transparent communication.
- How can we be in real time what we already are in Christ, members one of another?
- Unresolved conflict gives an opportunity for the devil, it grieves the Holy Spirit, it affects our walk with Christ.
- Do you have an unresolved conflict that needs to be dealt with? Ask the group to pray for you in this.
- Paul encourages us to use words that build up rather than words that are angry, full of malice, and slanderous.
- Who should you encourage this week with words that build up? Be specific and intentionally make a plan to build up someone.
- We have an obligation to forgive because Christ has forgiven us.
- How can Christ's forgiveness help you to forgive others?