- What are common understandings of being filled with the Spirit?
- What does Spirit filling look like in these verses?
- Where have you seen instances of such Spirit filled living in your life?
- In your small group?
2. Discuss how culture and your upbringing has shaped your understanding of how to relate in a marital relationship?
- Where do you see agreement or disagreement with Biblical values?
3. How does Christ’s love for the church speak to you as an individual?
- As a spouse (if applicable)?
- What would it look like to demonstrate growth in your understanding of Christ’s love for the church?
- What would you do differently?
4. What is the connection between a healthy marriage and Christian discipleship?
- If you are married, how does marriage help your discipleship?
- If you aren’t married, what have other relationships taught you about being a follower of Jesus?
5. What’s an area of your life you would benefit additional Scriptural teaching on?
- Is this something you would be willing to share with church staff?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: “What does Scripture say about...?”