Go to Haiti and experience a spring break like you never have before!
- Serve those in need by helping others for the Lord. Projects may include construction, visiting a school or orphanage, presenting kids’ programs.
- Grow your love for others. Spend a week traveling, working, and worshipping together with your teammates. Make new friends, near and far.
- Go cross-cultural to a third-world country right on our doorstep. Taste new foods; see other landscapes; learn a distinctive language.
Trip dates are March 10-17, 2018
Going is as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Apply | Applications are required for all team members. Applications plus a $50 non-refundable deposit are due by November 15, 2017. Apply online here.
2) Fundraise | Team members are asked to raise $2,000 to cover all trip expenses. We'll give you tips on how to ask for support. Include friends and family as a part of your trip through their prayer support.
3) Prepare | Have a heart to serve and a willingness to work with others. Attend the training meetings. Make sure your passport is current through September 30, 2018 or beyond!