Jesus is our King: The crowds truly declared,
“Hosanna to the Son of David!
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.”
Jesus has commanded us to love our neighbors. Some of those actual neighbors to us are the Princeton Care Center and Acorn Glen Assisted Living Center. The residents at these two centers have their material needs met, but as anyone who has visited them knows, they have a great hunger for fellowship and inter-generational community. Here, right at our doorstep, is a golden opportunity for us to help the kingdom of God come to our neighbors and transform their lives.
We would like to add to the team of people from Stone Hill that are
serving these communities at present. Here are some of the opportunities
- Wheel residents to and from their rooms for the Sunday Morning Worship at Acorn Glen and then keep them company during their service (you can do this and still attend the worship at Stone Hill).
- Sing or play an instrument at one of our musical events at Acorn Glen or the Princeton Care Center.
- Read stories out loud at the Princeton Care Center book club
- Visit either center individually or with your entire family. The residents love kids and babies.
- Attend a prayer meeting to pray for the residents.
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities please
email Tim Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org .