Following Jesus in Princeton
and Around the World
Upcoming EventsView all
A Schedule of Prayer Activities during the Week
· All small groups are asked to spend a period of time in prayer during their regularly-scheduled meeting
· Monday 11/18– Thursday 11/21 Quiet Prayer in the Sanctuary. The church office door will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for those who want to pray in the sanctuary. Note change due to Friday Funeral.
· Monday 11/18 12 Hours of Prayer. 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Individuals, teams and small groups are invited to sign up for 15 minutes time slots. We want to fill all the slots, but it is okay to double up. Sign up for as many slots as you want through https://tinyurl.com/12hoursofprayer
· Tuesday 11/19 and Wednesday 11/20 Dial-in Prayer Meeting with a Pastor. 12 p.m.-1 p.m. Dial in number: 856-807-0309 Participant Code: 3816
· Wednesday 11/20 Day of Fasting. Fasting is encouraged throughout the week but Wednesday will be focused on it.
· Wednesday 11/20 A Church Prayer Meeting will be held 7:00 p.m. -8:30 p.m. in the sanctuary. Please come and go as you need to.
· Friday 11/22 12 Hours of Prayer. 12 noon-12 midnight. Individuals, teams and small groups are invited to sign up for 15 minutes time slots. We want to fill all the slots, but it is okay to double up. Sign up for as many slots as you want through https://tinyurl.com/12hoursofprayer
· Saturday 11/23 Day of Thanksgiving Prayer. Individuals and families are asked to give thanks for what God has done in Christ, through the Church, through our church and for what he has done and is doing in and through individual lives.
Sundays at 6:30: Sunday evening, November 17, Pastor Matt along with at least one special guest will be teaching the second of five “Sundays at 6:30”—times of extended biblical teaching and interaction around important cultural issues of our day. The working title for the evening is The Gospel and Social Righteousness. For future planning, the other dates for upcoming Sundays at 6:30 p.m. are: 1/12/20, 3/15/20, and 5/3/20.
Prayer & Praise Service: “Give thanks unto the Lord for He is good.” We will gather in the sanctuary for a one-hour service on November 24 at 5:30 p.m. Its purpose is for God’s people to offer thanks to God together. We’ll sing and hear testimonies from one another of how good God has been.
Crock-Pot Potluck Dinner: A potluck dinner will follow at 6:30 p.m. in Harris Hall, allowing us unhurried time to enjoy rich fellowship and good food. Make your favorite crock-pot dish (serves 10-12 people) or bring a dessert or side dish to share. Contact email@example.com for more information. Hope to see you there!