Addressing Care Needs
For many regular attenders of Stone Hill, the first stop for physical, spiritual and emotional care needs is sharing and prayer with a small group. If you are not already a member of a small group, please contact the church office (609-924-3816).
For persistent struggles and personal crisis of all kinds, pastors and members of the care team lead efforts to provide physical support, visits, comfort and lay counseling. Following are some areas/ministries where we have teams available to offer support:
- Bereavement - for those experiencing grief or loss.
- Extended Family - monthly fellowship combined with an inspirational speaker and meal meets the second Wednesday at 11:30 am.
- Financial Literacy Coaches and Benevolence - can provide support and assistance with handling finances and financial needs.
- Meals Ministry - assists individuals/families by providing meals on a short term basis.
- Men's Freedom Group - small group for men dealing with issues of sexual integrity.
- Prayer Team
Please contact the church office if you think you or someone you know might benefit from a call or visit.
Stone Hill Church of Princeton also provides referrals for professional Christian counselors to its congregants. Our referral counselors are all Masters or Doctoral level graduates of counseling programs. Each referral counselor is under regular care and direction of an experienced mentor and all strive to provide biblically sound, Christ-centered, God-glorifying counsel. Our goal is that you would leave with greater self-awareness of God's activity in your life and with a greater capacity to meet present and/or future challenges in your life. To initiate a counseling relationship, contact the church office. A counselor will call you back to gather information, and set up an initial appointment. Fees do apply for subsequent appointments, but limited assistance for Stone Hill congregants in need is available from the benevolence fund.