Our Men’s Ministry exists to equip, encourage and sharpen the men of our church, so that they can more faithfully, passionately, and joyfully follow Jesus Christ in the many roles they are called to play. Sign up for the Men's Ministry email list to get announcements and updates about upcoming events and ways for you to connect.
- Manhood Restored 2.0 : A series of 5 monthly breakfasts for fellowship, teaching, and BACON!
- Dates: January 28, February 18, April 22, May 20, June 17
- Time: 7-8:15 a.m.
- Topic: "Community: Where you are." We will be looking at the life of David and see how important it is for men to bond together to pursue great purposes in seeing God’s kingdom flourish in our personal life, home, work, church and community.
Men’s small groups
Stone Hill has several groups for men meeting each week -- Take a look at our small groups page here. Specialty meetings include the following:
- Men's Focus meets biweekly on Saturday mornings at the church. Current study is on Faith and Work using a book on the topic by Pastor Tim Keller from Redeemer Presbyterian Church in Manhattan.
- Breakfast at Bagel Barn: We get together on Tuesday mornings for breakfast at the Bagel Barn in Montgomery.
- Men's Freedom Group meets on Friday nights.
- The Freedom Group is a support and encouragement group for men committed to a lifestyle of sexual integrity through the power of the gospel by addressing the lies of our sex-saturated society and it's impact on our hearts. We know that we need each other. Do you need a few brothers, who understand, to walk with you, confidentially in your struggle? Contact email@example.com to learn more.