We are committed to reaching out and serving in our community. We have the God-given responsibility to love our neighbors by caring for their spiritual, emotional, and physical needs. We are committed to sharing the love of Jesus that has changed our lives with others.
- Loving Our Neighbor: ministering to the physical and spiritual needs of Trenton.
- Follow up with women recently released from prison
- Stone Hill Arts Series: engaging the faith through the arts.
- Acorn Glen/ PCC: This group reaches out to residents of Acorn Glen assisted living and Princeton Care Center.
Outreach happens best through relationships and relationships form around common interests. If you are interested in serving in any of these areas or want to know about other ongoing initiatives, or would like to start an outreach ministry based on a special interest or need, we would love to hear your ideas. Please send an email to email@example.com or call the SHC office at 609-924-3816.
Stone Hill will be participating in Communiversity on Sunday, April 29, from 1-6pm. If you have not attended Communiversity before, it's a great afternoon of music, art, food, and activities for the whole family, sponsored by the Arts Council of Princeton and Princeton University. Stone Hill has a booth where we will be handing out free water and asking people to answer the question, "What would you like to say to God?". Come join the fun and be sure to stop by the booth to say hello. We will be located on Witherspoon Street, near The Mezzaluna restaurant.
- Two or three people to commit to setting up and taking down the booth. These people should be “handy”
- Two or three people each hour to meet and greet
- Truck or large van needed to transport the equipment for the event. We need to load at 11:00 a.m. and will return to the church at 6:30p.m.
To help, please sign up here: Communivesity 2018 Volunteer. Thank you!
Stone Hill Arts Series
2018 Season (free admission to all events)
May 12 | Cairn University Chorale @7pm
June 16 | Comedian Jeff Harms @7pm