Stone Hill Church of Princeton is a community focused on making disciples in Princeton and around the world. We are a gospel-centered church: we believe in the great news that Jesus came, died, and rose again so that we might be saved. We are a non-denominational church, moved by our love of God, one another, and our neighbor. If you haven't joined us, get a glimpse of our community through our sermons or the many vibrant ministries of the church. We want to welcome you warmly, so please drop us a line and make sure you introduce yourself to one of our pastors when you visit. We would love to get to know you better and answer any questions you may have.
Our mission: Advancing God's mission of making dedicated followers of Jesus Christ in Princeton, the Northeast, and the whole world.
As a family of believers, we are called to:
- Gather weekly as a worshiping community;
- Connect to one another in authentically Christian relationships;
- Learn to believe and obey what Christ has commanded us;
- Serve the body of Christ and the watching world in gospel-centered ministries;
- Go into our families, communities, relationships, and vocations, both in Princeton and around the world, with the transforming truth and power of the gospel.
In response to God's grace and truth in Jesus Christ, we hold the following commitments to be our central values:
- Commitment to the Bible: we believe the Bible is God's inspired Word to all people, and so we teach, preach, honor and obey the Scriptures.
2 Timothy 3:16: "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness..."
- Commitment to the gospel: we believe the gospel of Jesus Christ is God's true and only message of salvation for humanity, and so we share it actively and redemptively, through our words, deeds and relationships, both locally and around the world.
See "True Spirituality"
Romans 1:16: "I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes..."
- Commitment to Christ: we believe that Jesus Christ is God's one and only Son, and so we worship Him and seek to be like Him both individually and corporately.
Colossians 1:18: "Jesus Christ is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy."
- Commitment to one another: we believe that Christ has called Christians into covenantal community with one another, and so we love, serve, care for and disciple one another.
John 13:34: "Jesus said, A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another."
- Commitment to the core truths: we believe that the core truths of Christianity, as affirmed in the early creeds and reaffirmed in the Protestant creeds of the Reformation, define and unite us more deeply than any particular denominational distinctives, and so we guard our unity on essentials while maintaining a loving acceptance of others' views on less essential matters.
See: Our shared doctrinal statement.
Ephesians 4:3-6: "Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit-- just as you were called to one hope when you were called -- one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."
The church building is currently not open for non-critical in-person meetings due to COVID-19. Please contact the church office if you need assistance.
Stone Hill Church can be found at 1025 Bunn Drive in Princeton, New Jersey. Overflow parking is available as needed at 800 Bunn Drive, and campus shuttles are available from Princeton University, Westminster Choir College and Princeton Seminary.
Tiger Transit Bus Shuttle Service: Please see the bus route below.
Tiger Transit Sunday Shuttle Route - First Service
- 9:05 from MacKay Hall, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 9:10 Lakeside Drive
- 9:13 Elm Drive at Goheen Walk
- 9:15 Elm Drive at Dodd Hall
- 9:20 Westminster Choir College, at Walnut and Houghton
- 9:28 arrive at Stone Hill
- (return tram departs Stone Hill at 11:05)
Tiger Transit Sunday Shuttle Route - Second Service
- 10:35 from MacKay Hall, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 10:40 Lakeside Drive
- 10:43 Elm Drive at Goheen Walk
- 10:45 Elm Drive at Dodd Hall
- 10:50 Westminster Choir College, at Walnut & Houghton
- 10:58 arrive at Stone Hill Church
(return tram departs Stone Hill at 12:35)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Stone Hill Church of Princeton, 1025 Bunn Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Phone: (609) 924-3816