On Thursday, Dec. 14 at 7:00 p.m. the Learning Center will have songs, skits, and recitations provided for a lively event. Student art work and projects will also be on display. Refreshments served.
On December 15 at 6:30 p.m. there will be an Ugly Sweater Contest, Chick Fil-A, Christmas Karaoke, Encouragement Stockings, and more!
December 14 at 8:00 p.m.
We will meet in the youth room, 2nd floor of Stone Hill Church!
Enjoy worship with carol singing followed by a Christmas party!
- We will sing christmas carols and worship songs along with Scripture readings
- There will be Christmas Party!
- Anybody is welcome. Just come without worrying about bringing any!
- First time visitors are welcome as well. You will meet lots of likeminded young adults.
December 17 at 5:00pm we will have a Christmas pageant, gingerbread house making, and supper. Invite a friend!
- Worship Service at 10 a.m.
- Family Friendly Service at 6 p.m.
- Candlelight Communion Service at 11 p.m.